§ 1 Validity of the General Conditions
(1) The owner of the online environment autopartner24.ee (hereinafter the web shop) is:
- Mocom OÜ, register code 14378920, VAT No. EE102048407
- Legal address: Kopli tn 6-1, 10412 Tallinn, Eesti
- Warehouse and post address: Koplipere tee 29, Rae küla, Rae vald, Harju maakond 75310 Eesti
- E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
- Telefon: +372 5887 2424
(3) The web shop reserves the right to amend the General Conditions . The mentioned amendments are specified on the website autopartner24.ee . The terms valid during the performance of transactions apply for the specific transaction.
(4) By using the website, the person confirms that he / she has read the terms and conditions of this website, fully agrees with them and undertakes to abide by them.
(5) The information published on the website belongs to Mocom OÜ. Unless otherwise stated, the information provided on the website is for use only for ordering / purchasing. Modification, copying, transmission, transfer, display, reproduction, issuance, transfer, sale, reproduction or any other use of the information is prohibited without the permission of the author.
§ 2 Price and product information
(1) All the prices specified in the web shop include VAT pursuant to the rate provided for by law.
(2) The delivery fee will be added to the price of the goods. The delivery fee of goods depends on the location of the Purchaser and the method of delivery, and it will be calculated in the cart.
(3) In the case of any special offers, the discount of the goods will be calculated after the information providing the discount is entered in the cart.
§ 3 Submission of an order
(1) The order can only be submitted as by a quest without a login option.
(2) The Purchaser selects the goods in the web shop and adds them to the cart.
(3) It is possible to change quantities in the cart and remove goods from the cart until the payment for the goods.
(4) To submit an order, the Purchaser shall fill in the requested fields, select the method of delivery and the payment environment, and click button “Pay”. Before clicking the "Pay" button, quest must thoroughly check the selection and quantities of the desired goods.
(5) An order will be considered finally submitted after button “Pay” is clicked.
(6) The web shop will send a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address of the Purchaser. Upon the delivery of the goods, the Seller will add an invoice to the parcel.
(7) If the goods selected by the Purchaser cannot be delivered due to the lack of the goods in stock or for any other reason, the Purchaser will be notified thereof as soon as possible and the Seller is entitled to cancel the order in part or completely. In the case of partial cancellation, the Seller may ask the Purchaser to specify how the remaining order should be handled – to deliver it or to cancel it in full. Upon cancellation of the order, the seller returns the amounts paid by the buyer for the order.
(8) The sales contract will take effect from the moment the sum due for payment is received on the settlement account of the web shop.
§ 4 Payment
(1) The Purchaser shall pay the sales price and the delivery fee of the goods in the full extent in advance.
(2) Payment for an order can be made with the payment methods specified in the cart.
(3) Payments are accepted only in euros, prices are marked accordingly as € or EUR.
(4) Following payment methods accepted:
(4.1) Conventional bank transfer - please send your payment confirmation to initiate shipping at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is accepted after the successful arrival of full invoice amount in euros.
(4.2) Bank link payments over MakeCommerce™ by Maksekeskus AS.
(4.3) Card payments over MakeCommerce™ by Maksekeskus AS.
§ 5 Delivery
(1) To receive the order, the Purchaser shall select the suitable method of delivery in the cart.
(2) The Purchaser shall pay the costs related to the delivery of the goods. The delivery fee of the goods depends on the location of the Purchaser and the method of delivery. The fee is calculated in the cart.
(3) If the goods can be picked up in a store and the Purchaser chooses this option for receiving the goods, no delivery fee will be added to the price of the goods.
(4) An order will be fulfilled pursuant to the term of delivery specified by the goods. The counting of the term will begin from the moment the sales contract takes effect; this also applies in the case of the delivery option - pick up yourself.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
(1) After receiving the order, the Purchaser will be entitled to withdraw from the sales contract concluded in the web shop within 14 days.
(2) The right of withdrawal will apply only for consumers.
(3) The right of withdrawal will not apply to a contract, the object of which is:
(3.1) the delivery of something that has been manufactured according to the personal needs of the Purchaser as a party to the contract;
(3.2) the delivery of something that has been manufactured pursuant to the conditions submitted by the Purchaser;
(3.3) the delivery of something with short shelf life;
(3.4) the delivery of something in a sealed package, which is not suitable for return for health protection or hygienic reasons, and if the package has been opened after delivery.
(4) To be entitled to use the 14-day right of withdrawal, the goods may not be used in any way other than for checking the nature, properties, and functioning of the goods in the way usually permitted to the Purchaser in a physical store.
(5) If the Purchaser has used the goods for any purpose other than for checking the nature, properties, and functioning of the goods, or there are any signs of use or wear on the goods, the Seller is entitled to decrease the return fee based on the decrease of value of the goods.
(6) To return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the sales contract shall be submitted no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. The standard form of the application for withdrawal is provided on the website autopartner24.ee and it shall be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
(7) The Purchaser shall cover the costs related to the return of the goods, except when the reason of return is the fact that the object subject to return does not comply with the order (e.g. wrong or defective goods). Costs related to the return of the goods depend on the location of the Purchaser and the method of return.
(8) Goods can be returned within 14 days from the receipt of the goods via the same parcel machine used for the delivery of the goods to the Purchaser, and the Purchaser shall use the same door code of the parcel machine (e.g. SmartPost) as for receiving the parcel, or a return code sent in an SMS, or the same parcel code (e.g. Omniva).
(9) In the case of returning the goods as described in clause 6.8, the costs related to the return of the goods are equal to the costs related to the delivery of the goods, and the costs related to the return of the goods will be deducted from the sum to be returned to the Purchaser (clause 6.13.), i.e. only the sales price paid for the goods will be returned to the Purchaser.
(10) The web shop shall confirm the receipt of the application for withdrawal via an e-mail sent to the Purchaser.
(11) The Purchaser shall return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the application for withdrawal, or submit a proof within the same period that they have delivered the goods to a logistics company.
(12) The Purchaser is entitled to return the goods to a physical store, if the Seller has offered such an option to the Purchaser. In this case, the Purchaser shall have no costs related to the return of the goods.
(13) Upon the receipt of the returned goods by the Seller, the web shop shall return to the Purchaser promptly but not later than within 14 days all fees received from the Purchaser pursuant to the contract, including the delivery fee. All payments shall be made to the bank account of the Purchaser, from which payments were made for the goods. The Seller is entitled to refuse the sale of goods in a situation where due to a technical error, the price of a product offered in the web shop has been changed to an unreasonably cheap price (pricing error) when compared with the market price of the corresponding product, there is no explicit information indicating that a special price has been fixed for the product, and the goods have not yet been shipped to the Purchaser. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from such a transaction within 3 business days of becoming aware of concluding the falsely priced transaction by submitting a corresponding application to the Purchaser in a format which can be reproduced in writing. In the case of such a withdrawal, the Web Store shall immediately, but no later than on the 14th day, return to the Purchaser all fees received as part of the contract, including delivery fees. All payments shall be made to Purchaser’s account that was used for placing the order.
§ 7 Submission of claims and responsibility
(1) The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the Purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or any defect, which existed at the moment of delivery of the object to the Purchaser and is detected within two years after the delivery of the goods to the Purchaser. The Seller is not responsible for any defects arising after delivery.
(2) The Purchaser is entitled to submit a claim to the Seller no later than within two months from the moment of detection of a defect by sending the claim to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the name and contact information of the Purchaser, the claim shall include a description of the defect detected in the goods and the content of the submitted claim, as well as a document certifying the purchase.
(3) All claims will be revised and the Purchaser will be notified as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the claim.
(4) If the Seller is responsible for the defects detected in the goods, the Seller shall repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Seller shall return to the Purchaser all fees received from the Purchaser pursuant to the order/contract, which also is the limit of the seller's liability.
§ 8 Processing of personal data
(2) Mocom OÜ is the controller of personal data, the company transfers personal data necessary for the execution of payments and shipments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
§ 9 Solution of disputes
(1) If the Purchaser has any claims against the Seller, please send them to the e-mail address email@example.com.
(2) The parties will resolve any disputes arising between the Seller and the Purchaser via negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the Purchaser is entitled to submit the dispute to the Consumer Protection Board (Sõle 23a, Tallinn 10614, http://www.ttja.ee) and the Consumer Disputes Committee (Endla 10A, 10142 Tallinn), http://www.komisjon.ee) for an extra-judicial solution of the dispute, or to court. Furthermore, the electronic environment ODR-platform (Online Dispute Resolution) of the European Union is available for all customers at the address http://ec.europa.eu/odr for the solution of disputes arisen with e-traders.